FREEBIES and what's going on:

FREEBIES: None right now!

Like Scholarberry on Facebook here!!


I changed my email! Please email me at: eliora.vespera@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Invisible I (Amanda Project) by Stella Lennon

"'My own person,' I said quietly. 'I'd like to be my own person.'"

My Rating: 9/10

Simply intriguing and sophisticated, Invisible I is the first book of the Amanda Project! Although it is written by "Stella Lennon," it is an alias that which a group of authors will use. Melissa Kantor is the author of Invisible I.

The narrator in the book is Callie. Callie is one of the I-girls (which is a group of 4 girls with their name ends in 'i'; Traci, Kelli, Heidi, Calli(e)) and she met an extraordinary girl in her math class.

Amanda Valentino is eccentric and witty. She's blunt at the same time she's so mysterious, her words are clear as day although at first it confuses you.

In the beginning of the book, Callie, Nia and Hal were called to the Vice Principal's office, because of Amanda Valentino. She apparently drew on the VP's car, and all the clues she hinted to the VP led him straight to call Callie, Nia and Hal.

Nia was on the bottom of the social status at Endeavor (their school).

Hal was a dork. He was a hottie, but he's still a dork.

So how could Callie be possibly dragged together with Nia and Hal?

Throughout the book, Callie finds that it doesn't matter where Nia or Hal stands. The three of them searches for Amanda Valentino, refusing to go back to their lives without her. Amanda Valentino is missed, and they want to know why she left.

What I love about the book: It made me curious and it left me wanting more! I like how Amanda is so mysterious, but how she's very kind and thoughtful of others.

What I dislike about the book: That I have to wait for the second book to come out. ...


Invisible I Official Web Page
Melissa Kantor's Official Web Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...