FREEBIES and what's going on:

FREEBIES: None right now!

Like Scholarberry on Facebook here!!


I changed my email! Please email me at: eliora.vespera@gmail.com

Monday, July 4, 2011

Foreshadowing Monday: Happy July 4th, Boston Terrier!

Here is a post for July 4th! Credit goes to the 150 soldiers who serviced USA and sung this!



And here's the random Boston Terrier dog my dad found on youtube....



Pretty random, huh? I have my laughs, lol. It makes some random, unique noise when it's tickled. Here's another weird animal video. To the cat lovers!





So I decided that Monday should be a fun day (since when the school year starts, it's gonna be BORING) and included some literature too. Foreshadowing Monday will be where I post an article, video or anything related to one (or all) of the reviews I'm going to do this week.

As you can see from the video...it will have something to do with animals. xD

Enjoy your 4th of July!

And here's Katy Perry's Fireworks, for everyone who's going to watch fireworks tonight all over USA!!! Happy birthday, USA <3


Lastly....this is a cover of Katy Perry's E.T (this is my favorite song). I think this is two of the best covers out there. xD



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...