FREEBIES and what's going on:

FREEBIES: None right now!

Like Scholarberry on Facebook here!!


I changed my email! Please email me at: eliora.vespera@gmail.com

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon

"Leave it to me to find the only book known to sass its owner."

My Rating: 10/10

Sherrilyn Kenyon wrote an amazing novel about killing zombies, high school love and an epic beginning of Nick Gautier!

Nick Gautier is fourteen and...well, the usual victim of the jocks' shove-them-to-the-lockers.

He lives with his mother in a run-down condo, his father is in jail and doesn't acknowledge him as his son. He loves his mother, and he'd die to protect her. Oedipal?? Not really.

He's as sarcastic as nobody else could ever be, except his friend; Acheron Parthenopaeus.

He doesn't believe in the supernatural, until he's forced to be veiled in a full-frontal zombie attacks. Not dead, but half dead. Gross.

In Infinity, the first book of the Chronicles of Nick, Kenyon created an impressive character. Nick Gautier is charming and attractive in his own way that doesn't require Kenyon to describe him as the usual prince charming with blue eyes and blond hair.

What I really like about Infinity was of course; Nick Gautier. To be specific, his personality and his ultra-sarcastic remarks. It's mind-engaging and funny. He's an extraordinary character and exceptionally interesting.

What I dislike from the book? The ending! Yes, I know this is book one...but to say that, means that I'm unsatisfied! I literally crave more of the pages (unlike Simi--a character who keeps craving human/zombie's blood...). I really can't wait until the 2nd book comes out in Japan. (But by then I'd probably be in Japan already....T-T I wish I still get the review copy anyway...can I..? LOL.)

Sherrilyn Kenyon's Infinity page

This book is one of the most interesting books I've read. I really can't wait until the 2nd book comes out!! :D

Thank you Macmillan for sending me a copy to read and review!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...