Emma Michaels' Official Website
Emma Michaels' Blogspot
No one knew of its existence until it was removed from the attic upstairs.
In a beautiful house that overlooks the sea, an antique clock has the power to change the course of their lives.
The power the clock resonates will not only force Destiny and ex-boyfriend David on a journey into the depths of one man's mind long dead, but into the mind of a man filled with hatred and bent on revenge.
With the only clues to the nature of the clock having disappeared into the sea, Destiny and David must retrace the steps the man had taken into the darkness, before they fall prey to the trap he had set in motion over half a century ago.
Hatred never dies.
1. What was the biggest obstacle writing The Thirteenth Chime?
2. I've only read the summaries, but the one thing that really caught my attention was this antique clock. Do you have a special connection with something similar? If not, where did the “clock” idea came from?
3. Where did the inspiration for writing The Thirteenth Chime come from?
4. Did you always want to be a writer? If not, how did you change and become one?
5. What is(are) your favorite book(s)?
6. Did you listen to music while writing The Thirteenth Chime? Can I get a list of the playlist???
7. As a writer, I feel like putting personality to the characters and not putting myself as the character is a challenge. Who is the most difficult character to write in The Thirteenth Chime?
Thank you so much for your interview and to everyone who reads it! I am so blessed to have so many people supporting me!