FREEBIES and what's going on:

FREEBIES: None right now!

Like Scholarberry on Facebook here!!


I changed my email! Please email me at: eliora.vespera@gmail.com

Saturday, July 17, 2010

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox is a meme by The Story Siren here.
So...I said I would do this on Sundays, but I thought since no mail comes on Sunday, I might as well do it on Saturdays.
The link will let you go to Barnes and Noble's website of the specific book.

Week: Sunday, July 11 - Saturday, July 17 2010.


Paperback:
Simon and Schuster:
The Season of Risks, The Year of Disappearances and The Society of S by Susan Hubbard.
Unleashed by Kristopher Reisz. (Signed :D)
Grove Creek Publishing:
Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens.
Random House:
What They Always Tell Us by Martin Wilson (Signed :D)
Bloomsbury USA:
The Named by Marianne Curley.


Advance Reading Copy (ARCs):
Bloomsbury USA:
Time Riders by Alex Scarrow.
Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin.
Blood Feud by Alyxandra Harvey.
No and Me by Delphine de Vigan.
Poser by Sue Wyshynski.

Hardcovers:

Macmillan:
The Karma Club by Jessica Brody.
Bloomsbury USA:
Girl in the Arena by Lise Haines.
The Tear Collector by Patrick Jones.
Split by Stefan Petrucha.
In a Heartbeat by Loretta Ellsworth.
The Mark by Jen Nadol.

All books are for reviews, and all books were given by the listed publishers/authors.

What's in your mailbox?

3 comments:

  1. Great books, they all sound really interesting. Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books, I really want to read In a Heartbeat by Loretta Ellsworth, The Karma Club by Jessica Brody & The Mark by Jen Nadol.

    Happy reading! I'd like to see the reviews. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...