FREEBIES and what's going on:

FREEBIES: None right now!

Like Scholarberry on Facebook here!!


I changed my email! Please email me at: eliora.vespera@gmail.com

Sunday, August 1, 2010

In My Mailbox (5)

In My Mailbox is a meme by The Story Siren here.

Week: Sunday, July 25 - Saturday, July 31 2010.
Click on each title to go to the Barnes and Noble's web!!!

I'm a bit backed up on reviewing the books I received (because I have more than 30 books that I still have to review before August 16--my departure to Japan, where I'll be studying abroad for 1 year) but I have been reading books like a speed demon (but actually still remembers what I like and what I don't). So I apologize for the slight lack of update, but I'm doing my very best to get the priority done--which is reading the books first, of course, before reviewing them.

Paperback:

Pay it Forward by Catherine Ryan Hyde (ARC) (SIGNED)
Portal by Imogen Rose
Hearts at Stake (Drake Chronicles #1) by Alyxandra Harvey
The Everafter by Amy Huntley
The Kid Table by Andrea Seigel (ARC)
A Blue So Dark by Holly Schindler (SIGNED)
Lessons from a Dead Girl by Jo Knowles
Circle of Flight (Ellie Chronicles #3) by John Marsden
Deception by Lee Nichols (ARC) (Haunting Emma novel)

Hardcover:


Alibi Junior High by Greg Logsted (SIGNED)
While I live by John Marsden (Ellie Chronicles #1)
The School for Dangerous Girls by Eliot Schrefer
Lips Touch Three Times by Laini Taylor

Swag:


The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting:
2 Signed posters
Signed bookmarks
Black Tote bag
5 black stickers
5 cover stickers
3 rubber bracelets

Pay it Forward by Catherine Ryan Hyde:
25 post cards
signed bookmarks

The Thirteenth Chime by Emma Michaels:
Signed Emma Michaels business cards

The Emerald Talisman by Brenda Pandos:
signed bookmark (received from book tour by La Femme Readers)

Portal by Imogen Rose:
Signed bookmarks

The Haunted by Jessica Verday:
Postcard, stickers and name card (go to her website and signed up for it!)

In A Heartbeat by Loretta Ellsworth:
Signed Bookmarks

Note: Some of these swag--the ones that I have more than 1, of course--will be included in future giveaways!

What's in your mailbox???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...