FREEBIES and what's going on:

FREEBIES: None right now!

Like Scholarberry on Facebook here!!


I changed my email! Please email me at: eliora.vespera@gmail.com

Sunday, August 8, 2010

In My Mailbox (6)

In My Mailbox is a meme by The Story Siren here.

Week: Sunday, August 1 - Sunday, August 8 2010.
Click on each title to go to the Barnes and Noble's web!!!


PAPERBACK/ARCs:


Simon and Schuster:
What Would Emma Do by Eileen Cook
Far From You by Lisa Schroeder

Penguin Group:
Virals by Katy Reichs (ARC) ((VERY excited to read this one!! XD I think this one will be one to compete with Maximum Ride :D))
Dust City by Robert Paul Weston (ARC)

Self Published:
Equilibrium (Book #2 of the Portal Series) by Imogen Rose


HARDCOVERS:

Simon and Schuster:
Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood by Eileen Cook

Harper Teen:
Tangled by Carolyn Mackler


SWAG:

Life, After by Sarah Darer Littman: A signed hardcover copy of Life, After; 2 bookplates; 1 Life, After notebook. (Note: This is a very good book!!! Read my review HERE)
Tensions of the Opposites by Kristina McBride: Signed post cards and signed bookmarks.
Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood by Eileen Cook: Post cards.
The Ghost and the Goth by Stacey Kade: Signed post cards and bookmarks.
Give Up the Ghost by Megan Crewe: Bookmarks.

Scholar Berry's suggestion for the week:


Life, After by Sarah Darer Littman

This book is about a victim of AMIA bombing in Argentina on 7/18/1994. A girl named Dani faces the crisis as her family was forced to move to America.
Dani's boyfriend had moved to Florida. Dani is going to be in New York. Dani needs Roberto...
In America, Dani founds out that the hallways are mean. The girls are mean.
But Dani has her personal GPS to get around the big school building.
Dani discovers that no matter 7/18 or 9/11, going through losses still needs the same cure;
Someone who understands.

Read my full review on Life, After here.

1 comment:

  1. Far From You by Lisa Schroeder is one of my top 80 wishlist titles! I know this doesn't sound like much, but I have hundreds, possibly thousand+ titles in my wishlist. Obviously, it would take more than a year for me to receive even half of them. I love novels in verse. My first book was Crank by THE Ellen Hopkins. :P Too bad it's my friend's copy, and I think it's sitting in the bottom of one of her cupboards because she disliked it or something. Thought it was dumb. :(

    Anyway, great titles! And look at that swag!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...