FREEBIES and what's going on:

FREEBIES: None right now!

Like Scholarberry on Facebook here!!


I changed my email! Please email me at: eliora.vespera@gmail.com

Monday, August 2, 2010

The Red Pyramid, Invisible I and Deep Down Popular Winners!

I used random.org and here are the winners for The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan, Invisible I by Melissa Kantor and Deep Down Popular by Phoebe Stone!!!
o.o..the creepy part about this was that all 3 winners had no blog...

Jackie won The Red Pyramid!!!
Christine won the Invisible I!!!
Cassie won the Deep Down Popular by Phoebe Stone.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS! :D

+ + +

Thank you for all the participants! It'll be a bit long before I give another giveaway, consider I'll be in a different part of the country...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...